Job opening of BI Reporting Expert
Position Title: BI Reporting Expert
Location: Durgapur, India
Immediate Openings: 1
Experience: 5 plus years
Qualifications & Skillsets
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5 plus years of relevant Business Intelligence (BI) reporting experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with building business reports using Jasper (preferred) or any other BI tools such as Crystal Reports, Microsoft BI etc.
- Good knowledge of Java and Hibernate.
- Good UI design sense.
The candidate needs to exhibit the following skills:
- Enhance reporting capability of the product with Jasper Reports Server
- Design and deliver reports, train customers on data model and SQL queries.
- Lead a team of few engineers who will implement Reports and ETL scripts.
- Should have great analytical skills. A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
- Should know how to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Need to work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- Well-versed with all phases of SDLC and Agile development methodologies.