Job opening of Microsoft Active Directory Expert
Position Title: Microsoft Active Directory Expert
Location: Durgapur, India
Immediate Openings: 1
Experience: 5 plus years
Qualifications & Skillsets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- 5 plus years of relevant experience in MS Active Directory
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have great working knowledge of Active Directory or Azure Directory Services
- Must have good knowledge of ADFS and other LDAP systems (such as Tivoli etc.)
- Practical knowledge on Directory sync
- Must have an understanding of how to identify and install industry best practices
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users
The candidate needs to exhibit the following skills:
- Expected to have working knowledge on Azure Active directory objects, security groups and directory integration with different services.
- Managing MS Active Directory using PowerShell commands (ADSI)
- Exposure to system design technologies desired. Strong Understanding of Windows 2008 and 2012 server platforms.
- Strong Experience in ADS, Group Policies, FSMO Roles, DNS Zones, Replications etc.
- Implements policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Microsoft Active Directory servers and services remain secure through secure access.
- Solid hands- on-experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 DAG
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
- Good knowledge of internetworking technologies.
- Good knowledge of Java to integrate with MS Active Directory and Exchange or Skype for Business/Lync.
- Good to have knowledge of server virtualization platforms HyperV.