Job opening of Senior Manager, Corporate IT
Position Title: Senior Manager, Corporate IT
Location: Durgapur/Kolkata, India
Ensim is seeking an experienced and talented Manager of Corporate Technology Services who is passionate about driving employee productivity through providing world class IT service delivery and technology platforms.
This position would be responsible for management, support, and optimization of our Enterprise Systems and Services as well as End User Computing platforms. This position also requires the ability to work with senior management on strategic planning initiatives.
The candidate needs to execute the following responsibilities:
- 24/7 support and ownership of key worldwide services delivered by the Corporate Technology Services team.
- Develop capacity planning and lead crisis management during planned and unplanned outages, driving rapid response and resolution to critical issues impacting the business.
- Ensure critical data is backed up regularly and tested for restore capabilities.
- Work with project managers to determine resource allocation and timelines for projects and coordinate work efforts of staff.
- Enhance and develop team processes and procedures to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and maintain infrastructure operational readiness (scalability, availability, etc.)
- Manage the relationship with vendors' and their support teams.
- Managing and travelling to offices at different geographical locations.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in IT Service organizations in the areas of Service Support and Service Delivery.
- 5+ years of experience as a Manager/ Lead or in a similar role.
- Should have worked on Cloud based service - IaaS (AWS / Azure); CRM Software (MS Dynamics / Salesforce CRM); Databases (Oracle / PGSQL). Working knowledge of Confluence and Jira would be an additive advantage.
- Experience of hiring qualified associates and building teams. Should be competent enough to handle a team size of 20 or more.
- Firm understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure, operational roles, project management methodologies and practices. Also, should be familiar with global network infrastructure, network connectivity and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Frequent travelling to different office locations.
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org